© Copyright Liquid Motion
- committed to giving athletes an opportunity to enhance their sporting potential
Diet and Exercise
Experts agree that diet and exercise are an important part of staying healthy. When you exercise, even if it is just taking a walk, you are giving yourself a powerful tool in enabling you to reach to your weight goal. Just walking 20 minutes a day can use up a pound of pure fat in a month!
Recent news reports are even saying that exercise alone may be more important to your health in the long run than your percent of body fat!
Sports Nutrition for Athletes
Top athletes know that what you eat affects your performance. As an athlete, you have different nutritional requirements than non-athletes. If you don't eat the right foods and get the right nutrients, your performance can suffer.
liquid motion staff are qualified to help manage your training diet:
• Get the right fat/carbohydrate/protein ratio for your sport.
• Find out how many vitamins and minerals you are really getting with your diet.
• Need to carbo load? See how many calories you are getting from carbohydrates at a glance
• Need more protein or amino acids for body building? We will show what you are getting.
• Want to get 'cut' before you start bulking? Take your calories down smoothly without dramatic decreases!
The Right Fuel
In addition to training workouts, a key ingredient to improving one's performance is through diet. Often, when we're focused on intense training for events like a marathon or a bike race, we need to make sure that the fuel that is going into our bodies is adequate and appropriate for our level of exertion. Having the proper sports nutrition, burning calories and having an accurate nutritional analysis is key in keeping your energy level at an optimal level. Monitoring your basic metabolic rate is important as well.
Your personal Diet and Training Log
We can devise a plan that will monitor your dietary intake and over a period of time balance the needs of your body. See your diet patterns and find out how it affects your performance! Are you burning calories? Is your sports nutrition efficient enough to keep you properly energized? These questions can be answered easily with the diet and exercise log.
If you would like a detailed nutritional plane please contact us at:
you to reach YOUR